GOBAMA!

I am so elated that we finally have a new President. Most of my excitement is due to the fact that we finally got rid of Bush. Secondly, we have an intelligent and motivational speaker who will now lead this country. After the killing of MLK, we haven't had any other leaders who lived up to his standards. Who do we have now that fights for the well being of all people of colors in this country, not just Blacks? Obama!!! This is the first time in my life that I am proud to be an American. So I will celebrate by showing some cool Obama inspired artwork!!!

Justin Bua's "Obama: A New Day" F.Y.I I am OBSESSED with Bua http://www.justinbua.com/


David Choe's "X Obama Print" On sale via Upper Playground

I love you Hillary! But this is hilarious!



You can buy your Obama gear here. I really liked this button. Very youthful & pink!

Comments

Lisa said…
i love this artwork!
tiffany wan said…
Hey LaShay,

Came across this and thought you'd be interested: http://www.designverb.com/2008/12/05/obamafy-yourself-plugin-for-photobooth/
___
blog.tiffanywan.com